Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Learning Cloud-comes


Well, I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon and try one of these word cloud things. Perhaps you're wondering exactly what words I chose to vaporate? None other than my dear learning outcomes from English 295! To get all metaphorical, I'm going to say that with sufficient personal effort, these learning outcomes can help me to leave my handprint on both the digital and literary world. It is a lot more work than I expected it to be, but I'm working on it! (Truthfully, this has morphed into an almost death match between me and those things. I WILL win this!) I know that I'd be better off writing a lengthier, more academic post about my novel, but that will come tomorrow, and I just had to claim my little show-and-tell (mostly show) moment with the word cloud. So there it is! High fives all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment