Saturday, May 19, 2012

Scarlet Sources

Tweethis. Aw yeah.

"The online world lends itself to the human tendencies of confession and concealment of sin, yet does so ineffectually, as one cannot truly gain the freedoms of confession by incriminating oneself online, nor can human flaw really be kept from the ever-reaching arms of the internet."

What is a thesis without some research, though? Here are some helpful sources that I've found throughout my online research:
There it is! A short summary of my scholastic sources. And though finishing an assignment like this makes me want to jump for joy, I cannot deny that this process of searching for scholarly validation is a good one. Picking the right search terms, choosing which articles will actually be helpful to me, gathering backup from psychological, social, and literary experts... All of this helps me to reexamine my idea through diferent lenses. Which, I guess, is another reason to jump for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment